- Improves fitting accuracy
- Saves on labour costs and boosts working efficiency
- Designed for use on all leading cladding, siding, weatherboards
- Designed for: Cladding/siding boards with a width of 125mm – 225mm and thickness of 8mm to 38mm, overlap of 8mm to 85mm
- Handles fibre cement and timber boards with ease
- M8 hex nut and bolt driver included
- 12 month warranty
Original price $200.00 - Original price $200.00
$200.00 - $200.00
Current price $200.00
The Cladman enables a single person to install a wide range of Fibre Cement Weather Boards and Traditional Feather Edged cladding boards with minimum effort.
The multiple award-winning and patented Cladman is the only board hanging tool that accommodates every major board size on the market, allows for adjustable overlapping, and incorporates rollers to protect boards and give the perfect finish.
- 2 Cladmen per set
- Built-in spirit level
- Robust, lightweight construction
- Made in the UK
Download the Cladman user guide and instruction manual.